We celebrated Valentine’s Day in the best way: by heading to Google Ann Arbor for an exclusive senior healthcare industry event. SS Digital Media Founder, Nick Skislak was joined by Google representatives Isha Vij and Taylor Kobryn. The discussion included a focus on digital marketing and its benefits for the senior healthcare industry.
Check out some of the key takeaways from the event:
- Social media is more than just creating content. It’s about listening and interacting with your audience.
- Life is made of tiny micro moments — moments when a customer experiences something that requires an immediate answer. Make sure you are there when your customers need you.
- The need for senior healthcare is only going to increase. The projected U.S. population ages 65+ in 2050 is 83.7 million people.
- More than 2 billion people use Google on a daily basis. If you’re not advertising here, you should be.
- In Michigan alone, Google ads for senior health care are receiving more than 1 million impressions a month.
Following the discussion, we took an exclusive tour of the Google Ann Arbor office. Did you know, at Google you’re never more than 150 feet away from a microkitchen? How cool is that!